Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
I'm so sorry about the hold up

While Dawn had not managed to find anything, Kieran had his black nose lowered to the ground. The trail was a little faded and tricky to follow, but he continued to follow it with a flicker of hope in his chest. He noticed the presence of Dawn, and he peered upward to meet her gaze, gesturing to the trail with a grin on his maw. It was still 'fresh' enough to follow, but the snow had a bad habit of masking some of the scent.

Hopefully they'd find something at the end of it.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - February 01, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM