ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's ambush landed him directly in front of the interloper, and as he pulled away from her haunch he felt blood on his tongue. the wolf was already running - good, he thought vehemently. he was so tired of playing guard dog to grimnismal all the time.

but then chusi screamed - ingram spun upon her in horror, half expecting her to be harmed. his ears cupped abruptly atop his thin head and he looked to her in confusion -- and then terror -- as he saw wylla befall her.

his sister's expression was unmistakable - a keen mix of fevered fury and overwrought intensity. the crowd before the ball drop. the settling silence before the impact of a pin. the pale face of a sinner before the gallow's door.

shit.

the stranger was all but forgotten as he watched the events catastrophically cannonball out of his control: stuck between chusi and wylla, his choices were clear -- but it was a choice that would pain him greatly to make.

"w-what?" he fumbled, trying to gently take his sister's attention, even though she looked mad as a mare denied her bran mash. "wait.. wylla! no!"

he looked upon chusi then, hoping against anything she would plead, beg, say sorry -- anything to secure her safety with his family. but it was not her -- it was not his girlfriend's way to be a sycophant.

he felt his stomach flutter into sickening descent and he watched crestfallen for chusi's reaction.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Ingram Sr - February 27, 2018, 06:07 PM