Big Salmon Lake He drew on me first
7 Posts
Ooc — Billy

Walking along the banks of the river, Michonne paused to stare at the rings that would suddenly appear on the water. There were fish in there, making snacks of the bugs that danced over the surface of the large lake. It had been a few days since she had eaten, and the thought of fish caused her mouth to water. “I know it won’t be easy, now be quiet before you scare my prey away” Michonne waded in to the water and stood perfectly still. She stared at the water watching as fish swam between her legs and pass her face. Fishing wasn’t a game for impatient people it took patience and a lot of faith, you had to wait for the perfect time to strike, if you moved to early the fish would scatter and you will have ruined hours of work.

Michonne was standing so still that anyone watching would think they were looking at a very life like statue. The only movement from Michonne was caused by the wind as it whispered through her fur. Eyes focused on the water’s surface Michonne finally saw her moment to strike. Like a streak of lightning she lunged at the water, her fangs flashed for only a moment before her whole mouth was clenched around a juicy trout. Michonne raised her head from the lake, and shook the water from her fur. ”I don’t hear you nay saying now mr. Debbie downer.” She turned from the spot she had caught the fish and walked back to the shore. Once she reached land Michonne set down the trout “you didn’t do any of the work so I hope you don’t expect me to share.” Michonne lowered her head and began to tear in to the fresh trout she had ripped from the lake.

Messages In This Thread
He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 16, 2013, 06:14 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 24, 2013, 08:13 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 25, 2013, 01:41 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 25, 2013, 04:20 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 25, 2013, 11:57 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 26, 2013, 07:12 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 27, 2013, 04:42 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 27, 2013, 05:43 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 27, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: He drew on me first - by Tekovaca - September 28, 2013, 07:49 AM
RE: He drew on me first - by Michonne - September 30, 2013, 06:37 PM