Ankyra Sound The more I reach, the more I fade away.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She blinked, her eyes so trained on the roundness of the Caiaphas' abdomen that she completely missed the chill of her fierce stare. No matter how she moved, the very obvious swelling continued to show. The coywolf had hidden her secret well enough until now, for Nyx was yet to hear of it from their pack-mates. The golden Ostrega considered taking her leave then and there to seek out Wylla and deliver gossip of the sea witch's illicit brood in a hopeful exchange for brownie points, but the subconcious reminder of her own fragile state kept her rooted to the spot.

And, for the first time, she realised that she might actually feel a little sorry for Caiaphas, though she would never dare admit it.

There was pride in the hyrbid's tone when she concluded that yes, she was pregnant, and Nyx lifted her toxic yellow eyes to seek the siren's obsidian features once more. The two she-wolves stared at one another then, silent and unmoving, one as unsure as the other. "Uh," she started, rolling a peppered shoulder in her clear discomfort of the situation before she offered an uncertain "congratulations?" in place of the condolences for the loss of freedom she almost issued.

After all, she was not to know that Caiaphas had longed for her own litter over the years, because Nyx herself had absolutely no yearning to rear any of her own.
Messages In This Thread
The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 23, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 31, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 01, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 18, 2018, 12:48 PM