between a saint and a devil
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The sun rose bright and hot in a number of majestic colors, as jace trotted down the mountain towards one of the lakes. He felt like a swim and some fishing on flatland, rather than a mountain side. Blue eyes took in the world around him still bathed in pink, orange and blue from the sun rise. He loped towards lower arrow lake and skidded to a stop. He jumped in with a large splash and paddled around the shallows. Dunking his head a few times, he played around and cooled off, intent to enjoy himself today.

Pulling himself from the water his obsidian coat clung to the muscles there, defining every inch of his lean muscle bound frame. He stood dripping and studied the water trying hard to find where the most fish were and that was where he'd begin. The sun began to dry his fur, but most of the fur still clung tightly to the definition his body offered, but he paid it no mind, thinking he would not meet anywhere here today.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
between a saint and a devil - by Jace - July 07, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: between a saint and a devil - by Bazi - July 07, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: between a saint and a devil - by Jace - July 07, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: between a saint and a devil - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: between a saint and a devil - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: between a saint and a devil - by Jace - July 20, 2014, 05:38 PM