Arrow Lake all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
she liked the way max said her name. really liked it. "you can call me saarth, if you want, or saar," she scrunched her face up into a grimace, "you know what? nevermind. it kinda weird — it sounds weird, doesn't it?" saarthal had never really had nicknames before, everyone just called her saarthal and that was that. but, well, this wasn't noctem vagus, this was new...this was a new start. yeah, no, it still sounded weird.

"max, huh?" saarthal grinned, laughing brightly when the girl flung her nose in the air, "i like it. it sounds badass. like you. maxine..." she trailed off, regarding her companion with an absentminded thoughtfulness, "it suits you too, you know, it's pretty, you're pretty — but like, not in the traditional sense, more like the kickass warrior queen kind of sense, you know what i mean?" you're babbling again, frostfur d-a. stop babbling. stooop. ok, stopping. a warm flush coloured her cheeks lightly but she shook it off. "i think i'd like to call you both."
Messages In This Thread
RE: all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love - by Saarthal - June 20, 2018, 02:23 PM