vikings in hexham
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
As the woman approached him brazenly, Ragnar realized what he had failed to notice last time with the distance between them: that she was considerably smaller than him. It became too easy to compare them in height because she had came in far too close for Ragnar’s comfort. His muzzle tilted down to protect his throat realizing that she was so close he probably could have touched her from the action alone if he hadn’t kept his head high. A low growl rumbled in Ragnar’s chest warning her to back away and give him space lest he find it necessary to lay his teeth to the succulent and soft flesh of her throat, which as he thought about it, became more tempting by the second as she continued to invade his personal space. A fact that would get her injured if she didn’t back away. He refused to move because this meeting was on his terms not hers and if she while he had not came there with the intentions of spilling blood the change of heart would not have proved to devastate him any. Ragnar’s patience had began running thin a long time ago. She was treading on extremely dangerous grounds with him.

He looked over her head easily when her eyes tried to find his, refusing to allow her gaze to lock onto his because they were not equals in his mind. They weren’t even close to equals as far as he was concerned and if he would have allowed her to hold his gaze he would have attacked. To hold his gaze was to challenge him and when he went into a non playful fight it was always to the death. That was the way of his culture. You fought and you either lived or you died. There was only one victor and only one soul who went to Valhalla. "I must not have made myself clear the day I told you to give a message to Majesty," Ragnar told her, glaring over her head in the case that she tried and failed to hold his gaze again. He was trying not to turn this into a blood bath and she seemed determined to make him change his mind, Ragnar felt. He had no intentions of making this meeting quick, especially now that she had stated that she wanted it over with. He dictated this meeting and how fast it went, determined not to give her an inch in it. "I told you that was a one time deal. You’re wolves don’t trespass and they stay off our hunting grounds and we’ll leave you alone. You should have warned your new recruits." He drew grimly, letting that hang in the air and fester for a bit.

"You got lucky the first time that my Alpha was there to buffer me. She is deceased and I have no one to answer too anymore." Ragnar told her flatly, letting a coy smirk tug at the edges of his lips to hide his irritation at having to be here. "I want to know why it is your wolves find it necessary to trespass upon my Bay when we are far away from you. I was left to consider that either they were stupid or that you think my warning was a joke. I can assure you it wasn’t and if they didn’t know it before they know it now." Ragnar had no intentions of giving away the girl’s identity using ‘they’ and ‘them’ since Ypres had made it clear she was missing more than Claire. Still, the girl proved as a great example to show that Ragnar hadn’t been kidding when he had made his warnings. "I do not want war, Ypres," And it was the truth he didn’t. Wanting to raid them for everything they had wasn’t wanting war, in his mind. "I know Silvertip is on the brink of war with you and I also know it would be a short war because they would demolish you." Stavanger Bay could likely demolish them, too.

"I just wanted you to listen and to leave us alone." But now, he wasn’t so sure that was what he wanted. He wanted to make them pay and suffer for ignoring his warning, despite that Claire wasn’t going anywhere any time soon.

Messages In This Thread
vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 15, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 16, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 19, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: vikings in hexham (M) - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 06:27 AM