Dragoncrest Cliffs hope you grow, i hope you grow too
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He felt Dalia's absence sorely. Too young to understand why his big sister had been gone for so many days without notice, Dacio had at first wondered out loud. He questioned his mother who, despite reassuring him gently that all would be well, carried with her the weight of her own concern.

And so he chose suffered quietly. He never ventured far from @Portia's side for fear that she too might vanish, and he lifted his pastel gaze to meet the vivid peridot of her own as a summons for Drageda's cubs to gather rose from nearby. He didnt want to go. Softly, the piebald medic assured her son that he must never ignore the commander's call, and he reluctantly padded from her with the promise that she'd await his return.

He was not the first to arrive, but was glad to see he wasn't last. Kiwi and Tux greeted their elder sibling enthusiastically while Opalia lingered awkwardly nearby. A pang of envy gripped Dacio's young heart as he observed his cousins in silence before he stepped alongside his golden littermate. Their relationship had always been a competative one, but her presence brought comfort and he tentatively reached out to greet her with the featherlight touch of his snout to her shoulder.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - September 08, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Kiwi RIP - September 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - September 09, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - September 09, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Bat - September 09, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - September 20, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Kiwi RIP - September 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - September 24, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - October 02, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - October 16, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - October 22, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - October 28, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 03:49 PM