Dragoncrest Cliffs i could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
wanna do super quick rolls or? i'm cool w/whatever haha

it's easy to pull artaax's attention fully onto her. secretly she also hopes dacio'll stick around to watch -- he'd held his own fairly decently during their sparring training, and she wants a generation of little warriors (even if, of course, she wouldn't try to force that onto any of them.) blixen snorts as artaax shifts into position, taking her time to circle away from where she'd been hovering near the child.

artaax, undeniably, outmatches her in physical prowess -- and he has a kill under his belt. but blixen has held her own plenty in  her time and more to the point, has fought with him enough to have a sense of his style (and, presumably, he her, a fact she is aware of). but blix isn't too worried about winning right now -- she has nothing to prove to artie. this is all, for her, just some good fun. and good fun means playing dirty.

pulling her lips back into a toothy, wolfish grin, she springs forward, aiming to graze his side and sink into his hind leg, with the hope of tumbling them both to the ground.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation. - by Blixen - October 08, 2018, 07:38 PM