Blacktail Deer Plateau Meet me in outer space
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The night was surprisingly warm for a fall night, she had slipped into a peaceful slumber at first though it became disturbed quickly by images of black furred men and strikes to the heart. Scenes of betrayal, murder, bloodshed. She tossed and turned in her sleep, her whines growing in volume until she actually woke herself up. She lay there panting for a moment before she quickly stood up, her head pounding like it always did before she got a migraine. She groaned and headed out into the night, going along the borders toward the stream. She could use a drink, maybe she'd wade in and cool off as well. As she continued down the borders she left her mark along the invisible barrier, marking more then her rank really declared necessary. It was a point, a silent declaration to her pack that she was here to stay and she wanted a solid place within the rankings. 

Further along she picked up the fresh trail of Kavik's markings and hesitated. She couldn't and wouldn't mark over or near them so she continued onward, only occasionally rubbing against a tree that the Alpha hadn't touched. She spotted the stream up ahead and the dark shadowy form of Kavik drinking. She gave a low chuff and headed to the edge of the stream and drinking deeply without a word being said.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 11, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 11, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Issun - October 11, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 12, 2018, 01:55 PM