Blacktail Deer Plateau Meet me in outer space
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The chuff brought his head from the water, and he turned to see Minori walking to where he stood by the river. He watched her stop at the water's edge and begin to drink. He had not spent much time with the dark female, but he had scented her on the borders frequently, and he was glad she felt possessive of their home like he did. 

Kavik was about to greet his packmate, but he instead whipped his head in the direction of the unfamiliar scent. They were close by, which meant they were inside their very clearly marked borders. His hackles raised a little as he moved in the direction of the stranger. He didn't have to look very long, because the intruder was brazenly, or ignorantly, standing upstream from the pair of plateau wolves. As he approached her, he decided that she didn't appear to be injured, so he wondered why on earth she would just wander into claimed territory. 

It wasn't in his nature to be unkind for no reason, but a stranger inside their borders without calling for an audience rubbed the alpha the wrong way. As he came to stand a short distance from the female, he met her gaze. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here. What is your reason for being inside our borders without an invitation, he asked sternly. She had wandered close enough to the two of them to be noticed, so he had a feeling she meant no aggression towards them. Still, there were some rules no one was exempt from, and entering an unfamiliar pack's territory without permission was definitely one of them.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 11, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 11, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Issun - October 11, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Banditt - October 12, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Meet me in outer space - by Minori - October 29, 2018, 11:10 AM