Hushed Willows features her patiently explaining the cosmos
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
How interesting! Lily didn't even have to feign interest in the directions. She listened intently, ears canted far forward, trying to remember every word. Bisect the mountains, southwest, she repeated, once Ruenna had finished. Roger that. Erm, kind of? she continued in response to the query given her. My homeland is fairly far away from here, and I've taken some small trips since arriving. But certainly not as much as other wolves have traveled.

There was so much to see. Tethered to Elysium as she was, would she ever get to explore it all? Or would her bones be buried here, the sentiment of regret an echo within them?

I'll have to visit this Plateau of yours, sometime, Lily remarked, smiling. Perhaps once we've gotten settled here.
Messages In This Thread
features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Lily - October 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Lily - October 22, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Lily - October 27, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: features her patiently explaining the cosmos - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 04:02 PM