Lost Creek Hollow i walk in the cemeteries of this city at night
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
hope big ole terance is okay <3 assuming indra would have told terance her children's names

it was always nice to stumble upon someone else with their noses pointed to the sky. terance found so many answers to so many questions in them. and though they never truly solved his problems, terance would always feel a little more at peace after stargazing. he was glad he started doing it again, despite the pain it brought him thinking about his children. the pros outweighed the cons, he supposed, and it truthfully was reassuring to think they were looking at the same stars. he hoped his children would continue on with that hobby. 

today he spotted merrick, one of indra's children, and his ears pricked curiously. the boy did not look necessarily at peace in that moment, in fact, he looked quite the opposite. terance wondered why.

he released a quiet boof in the boys direction, cold-air puffing around his muzzle in the form of a white cloud. and then he approached a few steps. "may i join you?" he asked him, ears cupped forwards.
Messages In This Thread
i walk in the cemeteries of this city at night - by Merrick - November 09, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: i walk in the cemeteries of this city at night - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:27 AM