Ankyra Sound game don't wait
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He offers a small nod at Vercingetorix's bewilderment.  His nomi was heda, and he was proud of it.  But as for his nontu, it was a word he hadn't ever heard — at least, not ascribed to him.  He didn't even know you needed a boy to make babies.  He rolled his shoulders.  I have two moms, was all the insight he had to offer.  

Kru, he says ashamedly, But I want to be rauna.  I'm supposed to accompany the fleimkepa and Blixen somewhere soon.  He can fight, just like everyone else can, but despite his build screaming to him that he was born to be a gona, he had different aspirations.  But I wanna learn faster.  Tux was behind Kiwi (which wasn't surprising as she had a thirst to prove herself), but he was also behind Dacio.  He liked Dacio, but he thought the boy to be a little shy, so he didn't understand how he'd earned Drakru already.  Maybe it was because he'd spoken to leadership about his interests, and Tux just piddled his time away looking at the stars.  Oh, yeah.  I've been studying the weather, he says, and how it might effect travel.  But there's also only so much he can learn at home.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
game don't wait - by Vercingetorix - November 25, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Tux - November 25, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Vercingetorix - November 25, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Tux - November 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Vercingetorix - November 25, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Tux - November 25, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Vercingetorix - November 25, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Tux - November 28, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: game don't wait - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:40 PM