Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His didn't say anything in return, but came to him, touching his nose to his jaw before moving down to his throat, leaving kisses in his wake. Midar noticeably tensed at the the other male's proximity to such a vulnerable place; it would be easy for Alarian to rip his throat out in this position. It was the beast who swallowed hard this time, feeling slightly uncomfortable but also not wanting to push the other man away. He knew the affection was his way of accepting his assurance, and he wanted to reward him for that. So instead of discouraging any kind of touch, he slid down to the ground, attempting to nip at Alarian's shoulder, the request to lie next him apparent in the way the beast looked at him. They could just as easily converse lying next to each other, and maybe it would make him more comfortable. He felt like any wrong move would scare him away, and he knew later the confusion that accompanied that fear would torture him and make him question what the hell he was even doing. But for now, with Alarian right here, it was easy to push that all away.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - December 01, 2018, 01:55 AM