Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The other man accepted his invitation, coming to the ground beside him, which pleased the beast greatly. He didn't break the silence between them, hoping Alarian would speak once he felt comfortable again. When he did finally say something, it was not what the beast wanted to hear. Anger swelled in his chest at the question, and he released a harsh breath. He knew the question would come eventually, but that didn't lessen his response to it. He closed his eyes, trying to steady himself and reel in his anger. If Alarian thought him intimidating now, what would he think when he saw him lose control? He drew in a deep breath, the other man's scent pulling him back down enough to be able to finally answer. I...don't remember why I have it, he replied, his voice not as even as he'd like it to be. No matter how much time passed, his memories continued to elude him, occasionally mocking him with hints here and there but never giving him anything substantial; the mark was a constant reminder of what he couldn't have.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - December 01, 2018, 08:02 AM