Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Half of her knew he’d decline, but the other half held hope. Nether less, she sat back unfazed and unharmed by his rejection and started to put the pieces together for him. 

“Cry wanted to go and find his friend to take back to the Shadewood,” she pointed in the wrong direction, more south than west, with her muzzle, “and we’re meeting lots of people. I just thought you’d like an adventure.” 

Her tail brushed the leaves, a harmless child. “Cry didn’t tell me, I wouldn’t know anyways. But it’s somewhere Northeast because that’s the way we’re going.” She grinned, happy with her re-description. She then tilted her head up to look at the sky through skeletal branches. 

When she looked back to the wolf, her eyes were soft, “What’s your name anyways?”
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Sacnite - December 03, 2018, 03:38 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM