Dragoncrest Cliffs I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
With a flick of a charcoal ear and polite dip of his muzzle, Dacio acknowledged Heda's assurance that their most recent turmoil would make them stronger. He sincerely hoped there was an element of truth in her words, that she hadn't just offered an empty promise in attempt to make him feel better, because he wasn't sure that his heart could support further splintering.

The boy flared his nostrils to inhale a deep breath, and turned his glassy green eyes to look up at the dark figure seated nearby. He almost parted his jaws to speak, to share with her not only how angry he felt about Sequoia's decision to leave - but to admit how much he missed her. Thuringwethil maintained a cool expression, however, which made him feel small and pitiful beneath her gaze, for she did not seem nearly as vulnerable as he did.

"Why did they go?" Dacio asked instead, because he hadn't really given his father the opportunity to share what Sequoia had told him.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 03, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 05, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 09, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 15, 2018, 11:21 AM