Otatso Wetlands my words would just evaporate
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Still not sure when I'll get around to trying to make other posts consistent with the timeline, here, *koff.* ...Soltero is putting me in mind of some of my very favoritest people in the world atm though, awww. Don't be mean to him, Talos you brat!
Tagging another brother for reference and for the lulz, here.  ;)

She jerked a little in surprise at Soltero's words that let her know she was not alone in all of this, despite how far and fast she had run from it all. Talos raised her silvery gaze to him with a furrowed brow and some befuddlement and suspicion lingering in her expression. Did this guy really mean that? Or was that just, like, the kind of trite thing he said to all the weepy girls he might encounter? He wasn't very suave or smooth about it, if so. His fumbling but apparently quite sincere offer to be her friend took her further aback again, though, and left her fumbling for words for a moment herself (even more so than her tongue already tended to trip over them, that is).

You'd...? I... yeah, yeah, I could use a frien', she admitted, still a little cautious though quickly warming to the idea. Especially since she was feeling rather bereft of allies at this point, with her brother gone missing in particular...were all of them going to disappear one by one? Her sibling's sudden up and vanishing had shaken her core a lot more than she really like to admit. ...Talos might have had something a little more in the line of obedient slavery in her mind than mere friendship, in truth, but hey: one had to take what they could get with this recalcitrant child, it seemed.

She caught her breath and considered her packmate with fresh eyes. He was going to look for Viinturuth, then...? L... l-lemme know if y' fin' 'im, okay, then...? She sniffled hugely, and then swiped a large black paw across her muzzle in some embarrassment at having broken down this much in front of this older and now much-cooler-in-her-eyes wolf. An' I'll... if I see 'im firs' I'll let you know, 'kay...?! This idea brightened her mien rather considerably: her innate competitiveness was at work here now too, making her savor the possibility of beating the bigger and supposedly more-capable wolf in the Great Brother Hunt, as it were. Just a friendly little rivalry between friends here, though, right? Not to mention it was such a noble cause for her to engage herself in, here—extra-super-duper heroic, even, when you considered just how many times she might have secretly wished for her downright annoying brothers to just disappear. She didn't have that many of them to spare, though, not really...! But in truth, if one of them had to vanish, why couldn't it be, oh...@Akatosh, say?
Messages In This Thread
my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 08, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 08, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 10, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 28, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 12, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - December 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 26, 2018, 05:38 PM