Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Hm.." She mulled over his words, wondering what secrets Kovertol could share with her. "I promise I'll come back to share," she grinned, happy to feel like she had a friend. It was a profound concept, really. Returning to a mountain just to tell some stranger about a bear. Jarlio. His name was Jarlio.
Her ears flickered in a puppyish way; she had forgotten her question.

A pause, her face scrunching in thought before her eyes opening wise; she'd remembered!
"Do you think when I return I could watch the stars?" Her eyes and tone held the hope of youth, "I love stars, they're so shiny." she grinned.
One may start to realise she was touched after speaking to the girl for this long, but she was not affected enough to show it too explicitly; smart inside, but not outside.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Sacnite - December 16, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM