Blacktail Deer Plateau front flipped off the front of the moon
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her eyes flew wide open like how a rabbit looked right before it was caught. For the moment Takara was forgotten, only Issun existed. He wanted her to come with him. He was leaving. If she said no she would lose him. Her breathing grew shallow for a moment as she imagined living her with the absence of Issun and the thought alone made a sharp, aching pain surge through her. Even so she thought of Kavik, of Liri and Corvus and Ruenna. How could she swear her loyalty up and down over and over again, make a claim for beta and then abandon them? Her brow furrowed and then Takara spoke and made her emotions all fucking spin and burn within her, causing something similar to a panic attack to happen. "I...I don't...I want....You sure you aren't just including me because I stumbled upon your moonlight whisperings?" For a few second she seemed to confused and torn, everything was such a mess until she couldn't deal with it anymore and she used anger as the outlet for escape. She snapped at Issun and ran off, leaving them behind and feeling ashamed for it.

POOF. Minori OUT.*Stalks*
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 10:07 PM