Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

the moon is bright above -- there's something comforting, delight thinks, about full moons -- as he makes his way toward the gathering, one might say, fashionably late. the idea of a party makes him anxious, especially with other packs there, but he knows it matters to lily (who, after all she's done for them, really deserves delight's time). as he approaches he spots brilliance on the fringes, behind olive and seabreeze and their children (feeling a slightly guilty twinge -- seabreeze's daughter is still missing, he thinks, he should try to comfort her a little). 

delight comes up beside brilliance, leaning down to greet her with a gentle nudge. "happy, uh, i think it's called yule," he says, finding that the smile curving his mouth feels more natural than forced for once. "i'm going to go mingle," he adds, his voice dropping, "because i have to. you can walk with me if you want." he leaves the invitation open, not wanting to force his daughter to parade about if she's not comfortable, but hoping it's clear enough he's there for her if she wants his company. whether she chooses to follow or not he moves forward, slipping into the crowd after olive and seabreeze while the chorus of lily's song rings out overhead.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Ariel - December 24, 2018, 01:36 PM