Chimera Fields tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Dash watched with rapt attention as the wolverine attached itself to the wolf's face, claws going ham across his muzzle. It was interesting to Dash that the creature would target the face so insistently, almost as if it held a personal vendetta. Perhaps these weasel-creatures were smarter than wolves gave credit.  They were certainly feisty, aggressive things... that much was perfectly clear. It lunged at the wolf again and again, so blinded with rage that Dash suspected it wouldn't stop until it was dead. 

For the briefest of moments, Dash's eyes locked with the warrior's. He shrugged apologetically. Sorry, bro. Not his circus, not his monkeys. Like hell Dash was going to risk life and limb to help out a total stranger, despite the obvious reward of gaining access to that cache. Nope nope nope, if the guy managed to kill the wolverine then he could eat every bit of that cache by himself-- Dash would simply thank him for the entertainment and be on his way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me more i got a box cutter with your name on it - by Dashiell - December 24, 2018, 07:24 PM