Nova Peak you think i'll be the dark sky
2 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
night has begun to settle over the wilds, painting sky in a myriad of vibrant darks as the sun finishes it's descent into the horizon. punisher is tired from his journey — he's spent almost all day traversing through varying heights of snow and he figures that the steep ridged peak is a good place to bunker down for the night. a low grumble of a complaint leaves his lips as he studies the half of the forest that is burnt.

it appears — though his sight is not the best in the night only having one eye that actually functions correctly — as though the other half of the forest was spared by the fire. when-ever it had been it'd been some time ago, he thinks. there is no lingering scent of smoke or ash and he trudges through the snow — thicker without the canopy of the forest to ward it's fall — with another grumble under his breath.

he feels a disturbance of weight in the junction between his shoulders and the slither of vor as she uncurls herself and tries to bury herself into his fur for warmth. ow. he snarls and whips his head towards his left shoulder of which the beautiful serpent is retracting her fangs from. that hurts, y'know. he can never tell if it's a form of her own non-verbal form of displaying annoyance like the snake equivalent of shut up or stop complaining, or if he's accidentally unsettled her and she's letting him know that she thinks it's a form of attack or if it's her sign of affection. it wasn't like she came with a nifty little guidebook of how to care for her ...and having her around is still a pretty new thing for him.

his scarred ear flutters back as she scents the air and he lets out a huff, swinging his head back around as she buries herself once more into his thick fur, trying to relocate her spot of preferred warmth, his breath leaving his lips in a plume of white steam that unfurls in the air before him and evaporates. he continues forward, wondering how hard it might be to find a temporary shelter of refuge beneath the unburnt half of forest for him and vor.
Messages In This Thread
you think i'll be the dark sky - by Punisher - December 26, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Sif - December 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Punisher - December 28, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:08 PM