Ocean's Breath Plateau careful when you come through my way
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
no it's alright!

The stranger’s eyes were sharp and piercing as they studied his features. The titan’s expression did not seem to budge from its neutral state. Still, he did not entirely appear as though he was an immediate threat to her, and he did what he could to appear calm against the presence of one that he knew nothing about. Still, that was the beauty of getting to know someone; there was always a chance for the unknown to ambush you. To Ford, that was an opportunity to broaden his craft, and he welcomed anything that the ivory woman would say to him.

When she spoke, it was to admit that she had never been to the ocean. He thought that a great pity but did not share it with her and did not show it on his face. She said that she had wished to see what the draw was to the great stretch of endless blue-grey. The titan peered at her with a curious frown and a knitting of his wolfish brows. His hollow gaze did not betray his thoughts. “And what do you think of it so far?” Ford inquired to her in a soft voice that sounded like distant thunder.
Messages In This Thread
careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 19, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 06, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 06, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 24, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - February 01, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - April 26, 2019, 05:42 PM