Firefly Glen in shape no bigger than an agate stone
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She spoke again, and he continued pacing until she accused him of not wanting to remember. He froze mid-step, anger coursing through him as the words settled over him. Midar slowly turned his head to her, expression dark and indignant. Of course I want to remember, he snarled, the words quiet but heavy with rage. Who did she think she was standing there and accusing him of such a thing; she had no idea the utter torment he felt at being without half of who he was. He wanted to rip her face off for such a statement, but if she really was his grandma, he would possibly feel guilty for doing so later if he did ever remember. He swallowed hard. I don't remember any of my life from before--my head injury, he finally explained, sucking in a deep breath to try and calm himself. The fact that she was clearly related to him in some way was the only thing keeping his teeth from her face right now, as well as the only reason he offered this troubled part of his past to her. He rarely talked about it, even with Alarian, so he felt like she certainly didn't deserve to hear it, but maybe it would wipe that accusatory look from her face.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 06, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 07, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 11, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 13, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 13, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 13, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 13, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 13, 2019, 02:48 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 14, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 18, 2019, 02:45 PM