Love the ones you still have
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
No worries! Life happens. :)

Julooke proffered a very vague, unsatisfactory answer. Turquoise almost pulled a face, but when the pale she-wolf threw the question back at her, she laughed instead and replied, "You know, I'm in the same boat. I haven't been there long; I don't know much about it; and I guess it's nice." She wrinkled her nose, then laughed again, an almost gruff and very unfeminine sound.

Well, that died a quick death, Turq thought of the conversation, though she wouldn't accept defeat. "One thing I do know," she continued after a great pause, "is that Neverwinter has these sort of pirate-themed co-ranks. I'm thinking of becoming a Gunner, for instance, which means I'll be a fighter. My, ah... partner, Rivet, wants to be a Lookout, which is sort of like a scout, I think?" The large she-wolf shrugged her tawny shoulders.

"So what about Dragonwatchers? Do they have any fancy-pantsy dragon duties?" she inquired, oblivious to the fact that she'd quite coincidentally nailed the proper name the pack's leader had given her own system of co-ranks.
Messages In This Thread
Love the ones you still have - by Julooke - August 24, 2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Turquoise - August 25, 2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Julooke - September 01, 2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Julooke - September 27, 2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Turquoise - September 27, 2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Julooke - September 28, 2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Love the ones you still have - by Turquoise - September 29, 2013, 05:44 PM