Sun Mote Copse why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me?
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She ate up Clover's praise and it did even more to solidify her good mood than her realization previously had.  She was going to rock it!

Then Clover hit the nail on the head with a second statement, and Kiwi's 'oh really?' At the news her parents had come turned into a laugh.  Oh my god yeah. I was really mad when she told me.  But then I realized that I'm gonna make a great big sister and now I'm good with it!  Gotta teach them everything they won't.  Eljay was her brother, but from Kiwi's understanding of things, that didn't mean friends couldn't talk about each other's siblings.  Just so long as they didn't like... upset them directly or fight them or something.  It's gonna be weird though.  She was used to being the youngest, and she wondered if she could follow in Artaax's pawsteps.  She'd find out!
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me? - by Kiwi RIP - February 05, 2019, 09:37 AM