Shadewood “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.”
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
He came closer and she watched, unmoving. After a tense moment, she finally planted her paw down, deciding against sullying the borders which he was working so hard to maintain. Though the night mistress appeared composed on the outside, under the surface the gears were turning. How much further did she want to push her luck? Would this handsome young brawler really so much as touch a hair on woman?

"You wouldn't dare." She challenged through clenched teeth in a hiss. Her meal was forgotten by now. There was no use fretting over such a small snack if she couldn't dine in peace. "I never knew a pack settled here." Dark limbs set into motion, to bring her circling back towards the tree she had taken shelter under. Her eyes glinted mischievously. "But now I do." She tossed her head with an arrogant little snort, keeping him in her side vision. "Point the way out, since you are still...staking your claim. Wouldn't want to head in the wrong direction, now would I?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.” - by RIP Tzila - February 25, 2019, 04:16 PM