Northstar Vale and work on sleeping without the lights
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Despite her joy at finding any kind of medicine for Siqsa so early in the season, her eager yearning to return to the Vale, it paled suddenly as Sorin spoke. Had she been alone, her ears might have drooped with uncertainty at the lack of warmth. 

Though he offered a short phrase of welcome, the raven's dark silhouette turned resolutely away as if he had no wish to rest his eyes upon the ivory duo. His eyes narrowed a tic as he drank in the half raised tail, the subtle body language that displayed the northron would allow no harm to fall upon her newfound companion. 

Could it be that he disapproved of Liri's actions?

Liri swallowed silently, trying to smother the nervous feeling brewing in the pit of her stomach. She had no desire to lord over the males in her company, it had been an automatic response to display authority - if only to prevent any aggressive outbursts. It was natural for the former leader to take the reins though she wasn't a power-hungry or tyrannical wolf. It seemed that had been a mistake, however, as she drank in the Direwood's reaction.

"Good to be back, " she murmured softly, tones and expression schooled into something resembling neutrality, though her eyes darted away from him. 

The fae took the titan's lead, ignoring his presence as she padded to Siqsa's form and sniffed him over. Her dark gaze lifted to Heloise. 

"Would you care to assist me?" 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - March 13, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Sorin - March 13, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - March 20, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Siqsa - April 14, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: and work on sleeping without the lights - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 03:42 PM