Big Salmon Lake Turn at last to home afar
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
h o l  y f uck i n g sh i t  -- edit: i'm writing this as if tit was like... a good distance away... if i misread lemme know <3 

well it wasn't food, and it wasn't stumbling, but it was tegan. so, next best thing, i guess. tegan had noticed the little white and black wolf and found himself hardcore craving some social interaction. he hadn't had anyone to be a dick too since fuckass kiwi and her slutty mother had seriously framed him. life fucking sucked. no one ever believed tegan ever -- and he really didn't know why. despite kind of being a wuss and a little bit of a hard-head, tegan was general really honest. like, bluntly honest. but tegan still felt like everyone always took someone else word over his. except towhee, maybe, but he didn't even wanna think about his sister right now. 

so he started to stroll up, but not before a gust of wind hit him with a scent so strong and foul that he almost blew chunks all over the damn place. no. fucking. way. NO FUCKING WAY. tegan whipped around, hoping it was just a fuckin fluke. but nope, sure enough, there the guy was. despite how far away he was (he couldn't quite see the missing eye) he could make out that gnarly scar that wrapped around his throat like a fuckin collar. way to go, cerberus, at least he's recognizable from a distance. 

in a hushed whisper, tegan went pssstttt to the wolf he'd intended to meet, and then whispered lowly, "hey -- you -- this is weird, but important -- that guy over there? tried to kill half my family --" what did i just type about tegan being honest? well, i mean, it had some truth to it... "i need to take him down. will you help me?" his gaze darted to-and-fro from the wolf to screech, heart muhfuckin racing in his chest. 

ugh. this guy was gonna think he was a total nutcase. tegan knew it, too, but it was worth a shot.
Messages In This Thread
Turn at last to home afar - by Mal - March 22, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 25, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Tegan - March 26, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Mal - March 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Tegan - March 27, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Mal - March 27, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 27, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Tegan - March 28, 2019, 10:12 AM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Mal - March 28, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Turn at last to home afar - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 30, 2019, 12:47 PM