Sun Mote Copse Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yeah, She said casually, but she knows I can handle it.  Kiwi knew too, and made that very clear by tone.  

Wraen's request took her completely by surprise, and she felt a little more of her stubborn grudge disappear.  There was no better way to get in Kiwi's good books than to ask her to train - it stroked her ego and piqued her interest all in the same go.  She'd almost forgotten at this point she even was annoyed.  Yeah! Sure, I can.  We did a lot of fishing on the cliffs. Not a lot lot, but more than here she bet.  

Kiwi wrinkled her nose when they hit the fox poop, and felt her fur lift defensively.  No, we take care of them if they come around, she said with a smile.  Niamh's real good at chasing them too, it's fun!  But this one we have to keep away, right?  From the pups.  She eyed the scat, but it wouldn't have to derail their hunt.  She could go track it down later.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget - by Kiwi RIP - March 26, 2019, 09:15 AM