Nova Peak the scar on the mountain
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she was pleased to be greeted back with a similar enthusiasm, not that it had really entered the girl's mind that this could've been someone less outgoing than her. the golden whisp of her tail wagged lazily as teal eyes gleamed in the weak spring light which might she add held aboslutely no warmth and did not help make these lands any less unbearably cold. the other was quick to ask what brought her here and go on to provide her own reasons. her slender shoulders are lifted in an effortless shrug "just taking the time to explore the whole area better, i can definitely conclude i'm not a fan of this particular part. much too cold and rocky!" she'd blink curiously "i don't think i've gone too far south yet, i spent most my time near the sea" she failed to mention her brief time of being at drageda before leaving without a word of goodbye, still not liking the guilt that stirred dully. "so got any pack in mind or just browsing?" she'd ask curiously, starting to continue slowly along the trail the girl had been taking in the hope she'd follow suit- it was much too cold to stay standing in the one spot.

amusement would flicker across the golden girl's gaze at the formal way in which the other introduced herself, very much the way ali's parents would have wished she would speak. "well nice to meet you bellflower!" she'd chirp "i'm ali"
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 26, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 26, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 27, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 27, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 30, 2019, 07:24 PM