Hushed Willows the cold-blooded moon [festival]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The fact that Ame knew Korei at all was quickly followed up by the knowledge that her old friend was this woman's daughter. What a small world! Lily gaped at her for a little while, mouth slightly ajar, before her lips pursed in an anxious frown. If Ame was hoping for any sort of update on Korei, she was out of luck, at least as far as recent news went.

She was a part of our group for a long time, many moons, Lily answered, blinking slowly as her face grew soft with nostalgia. It hardened, again, when she remembered the subsequent exodus. She and another friend of ours left without much word or explanation, toward the end of last autumn. I haven't seen her since, though I ran into him once, and they were further southeast in the valley.

Lily understood the notion of delicate and contradicting when it came to Korei. She never knew quite how to feel about one of her oldest and closest friends here. And then a conversation they'd had came to her once more—

Korei told me about her sister—erm, Galaxy, I think she said, she murmured. Her eyes were mournful as she stared at Ame. I'm sorry for your loss. She seemed really torn up about it, even fairly long after she'd been with us.
Messages In This Thread
the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 03, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 06, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 20, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 21, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 27, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - April 03, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 03:08 AM