Lost Creek Hollow great, i'd like your $8-est bottle of wine please
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The girl got the message. Liffey glared as she dropped whatever she'd been carrying and booked it without a word of protest. She didn't drop her guard until the stranger was well out of sight, and even then she felt tense as she stepped forward to snatch up the rabbit and turned to creep back into her den.

She set the carcass on the ground and slipped back into her usual position, curled around her little potatoes. As calm began to return, she did start to feel a little bad about the stranger. She'd clearly been young and obviously very naive. There was a far gentler way to have taught her that you didn't come near the den of a mother you don't know and her newborn children, but Liffey supposed the message had been received anyway and that was what mattered in the end. Lessons learned, and she could actually apologize later.

"Where are you running off to, little boy," Liffey murmured as she planted a few soft kisses on Aengus's head. She glanced over at the rabbit and decided to pull it over until it laid right alongside him. She wanted to see what he would make of this new thing. She wasn't particularly hungry quite yet, and she was content to let him play with her food until she wanted it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: great, i'd like your $8-est bottle of wine please - by Liffey - March 28, 2019, 06:09 PM