Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
every fiber in imrathil's skin was on an electric current then, crawling and alight -- he half expected his advance to be met with teeth, and who could blame her? instead, blodreina shifted closer under imrathil's ministrations, eliciting another thrilling jolt of sensation through imrathil's frame.

he felt shaky, lightheaded -- but in the good way; like a river, or some strong, benign current. for the first time since he can remember, imrathil was happy. there was something else too - excitement, anticipation? slight terror and/or trepidation he might say or do something stupid?

he continued to gently groom the velveteen fur behind her lobes, breathless and full of something akin to euphoric wonder that she would let him be so close, so intimate. he couldn't help but shift himself closer to her in response, tentatively leaning so that his body is entirely flush with her and his neck draped across her shoulders. again, he felt that thrilling current surge through him, and something else too -- an intense need to be close, to be touching -- overwhelmed him.

provided she did not protest, imrathil continued his grooming, carefully moving further up her cheek until at last he was pressing his muzzle to her cheeks, a flurry of shy but firmly desiring kisses placed along her slender muzzle.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - April 06, 2019, 04:01 PM