Shadewood Behold! I created this sweet potato.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At first she forgot about little Deku and her glassy exhausted gaze was fixated on the lifeless girl. How had that happened? Had she done too much? Was it because the stress of Higoro? The thought set her aflame and it was then she sensed the presence hovering just inside the den. She lifted her head with a Savage snarl, a snap of her jaws that warned whoever it was away while her tail curled protectively to cover Megumi. Then sharp seafoam eyes met the green love filled gaze of her mate and she relaxed, her fur settling as she lost herself in Issun's proud expression. If he could bring himself out of sorrow and be thankful for their son then she could as well. She smiled, a somber but loving expression as she turned her head and began to groom her boy in long soothing strokes of her pink tongue "Welcome to the world little Deku, Just wait till you open your eyes" she breathed the words affectionately her voice trembling with the force of a kind of love that would never fade in it's fierceness. She laughed softly, the sound growing in volume and joy until peals of feminine joy echoed from her den "Issun we have a child! We have a family....We did it!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. She lifted her muzzle and howled for the whole pack to hear, announcing the newest arrival to Shadewood Keep. 

Lull,feel free to hop in any time! I'm making this no posting order!
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 15, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 16, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Takara - April 22, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 23, 2019, 09:54 PM