Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram couldn't help but close his eyes too, thinking of the grotto and then later, keokuk glade. the two dens had been very different in atmosphere -- the grotto was immeasurably big and full of thousands of tunnels to explore, but it was also dangerous. he suddenly didn't like the grotto much, as he thought of all the places a puppy could perish.

keokuk glade's den had been a small enclave of much more modest means, but it had overlooked a flat expanse of prairie that had been tranquil and idyllic. as he opened his eyes, he caught blodreina's scrunched up expression. he could not help the grin that split his features as she concentrated --  when she opened her eyes he glanced away quickly so she would not see that he had been (admiringly) staring at her.

"i think we could manage something like that." he announced, drawing his nose along the ground. "i think that was an old badger den, or something. for terrible creatures, they do seem to have good taste in housing arrangements." with that, ingram started to walk off, scenting the air as he went.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by Ingram Sr - April 24, 2019, 11:31 AM