Ocean's Breath Plateau Active Intermission
28 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Though it took some time to follow the whispers of spring miracle, he eventually found the pearly woman, a majestic sight against the backdrop of existence both beyond and below this standing plateau. Had he not been so flustered with ensuring her well-being remained intact, he would have found her remarkably angelic, breathtaking and stunning in all gloried forms. 

"Your meal awaits you in the den, Corra," he drug baritones to her back until she may or may not have turned, his sky-kissed orbs scanning the edges of the rocken playa to ensure none came to maul either of them. Eventually they returned to the dame, and idly the serpent followed up with something quite out of the ordinary. "If I may- what are your favored flora? I haven't seen you take much notice of anything. I figured it would be better to ask than leave it rotting in ignorance."

Should she leave the top edge of the rocken ledge, he would begin their trek to return to the temporary base. The Ray was explicably unaware of her mental troubles, and thus did not acknowledge that which he knew not of. Selfish bastard.
Messages In This Thread
Active Intermission - by Cordelia - April 03, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Active Intermission - by Dawson - April 12, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Active Intermission - by Cordelia - April 15, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: Active Intermission - by Dawson - April 27, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Active Intermission - by Cordelia - April 27, 2019, 10:38 PM