Sunbeam Lair let the voices come barrelling back
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with ingram, that he did not notice company until it spoke to him. he'd like to believe it was because he was so distracted by the spectacular tapestry of golden light that he hadn't noticed her slip in, but that's not the reason. the frank reason is, ingram sucked at being observant -- blame it on his genetics or the fact a bear had maybe cracked his head open.

he flinched, coming too with a jerk of his head and a jostle of his body towards the sound. it had come from a woman -- her voice warm and fur afire. whether it was natural, or the cause of the golden rays that settled around her, ingram could not tell -- all he could guarantee was that she was edged in a color of scarlet almost as breathtaking as the auburn filigree fringing the lair's walls.

"oh, hi," he began, almost unsure except for the fact she seemed to exude some sort of approachability he was not used to. the diasporans were a grim lot, many cut of a marble far sterner than him. "uh, am i intruding?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
let the voices come barrelling back - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Redsong - April 29, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Redsong - April 29, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 09:36 PM