Sun Mote Copse That's why we're all wearing braces
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt had been thinking... a lot.  He'd been tempted to go to Finley, but she was due any day and no way was he jumpin in that gator's mouth.  Fuck that shit.  So it was just he, himself, and him... but fortunately for himself, Colt was an excellent counselor.  He could talk himself through any shit, no problemo.

Like the fact that he technically had a baby momma instead of a wife, and how that was shit, but he didn't want it to seem like the reason he was willing to make another go of it was because she was his baby momma.  You feel him?  Also - hm.  Ready to make another go of it.  Apparently his want to be better than he'd been in the past was trumping his fear of bad luck marriages.  He was 0/2, one of them had to stick.  Did this count as 3, or was it 2.1?  (programmer joke srry I'm supposed to be working).

Well shit.  

Best course of action was probably to talk to her, so that's what he was waiting to do.  He settled by where he knew she liked to lay when it was sunny, right by their den, and waited for her to return.  He'd just missed her exit, but he imagined she'd be back somewhat soon.
Messages In This Thread
That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - May 02, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - May 10, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 03, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 10, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:18 PM