Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She hardly raised a brow at this pathetic display. Whether he liked it or not, she was the boss here and had nothing to do with the kidnapping nor had she ever harmed a child in her life. To be threatened like some kind of villain was the least she had expected from the disrespectful "father", yet her demeanor didn't change. All she did was press forward, stepping in his direct line of sight, her tail now curling over her back. If you are so busy with pups, perhaps you shouldn't have procreated like a bunch of rabbits. She replied. They only had one litter, HER litter, to care for. A new generation didn't have to be twice the size of the original, that would come in time.

No one would ever have the chance to steal my children. She spat, further rubbing in that she was not a fan of their parenting skills. Her nostrils flared and she raised taller than she ever had to raise herself to establish her dominance - her absolute rule over what little they had claimed. You come to my home, disrespect my authority then continue to threaten me and my family while we took care of your brood? She wasn't mad just... really disappointed. Next time, she'd leave stealing children to herself instead of some no-brainer.

I am not the one who stole Minnow, if you are wondering. I never agreed to care for more than what was mine, but I will take responsibility. She was a reasonable creature, but she was going to punish the one who started all this. Will you? She added sternly.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget your woes and let your troubles lay - by Nocturnal - May 24, 2019, 12:07 PM