Neverwinter Forest it sounds like it's the opposite of normal.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch and Liffey's excursion to Sunspire had inspired him. Although it had been nearly three years since he had frequented Neverwinter Forest, Rannoch wanted to acquaint his wife to the territory where he had grown up. It would be difficult,  but he was also sure that the emotional burdens he'd endure would only bring him and Liffey closer together—which so happened to be the intention of their excursion from Lost Creek Hollow. 

Without wolves to occupy the land, Neverwinter Forest felt like a shell of its former glory. Rannoch kept his pace slow, as he took it all in; it was nothing like he remembered, and it made him feel hollow. It was only Liffey's voice that pulled him from his reflection, and he turned to her and nodded. 

"It's about the only thing I remembered correctly about this place," Rannoch admitted, his voice melancholy. "I used to remember it being so full of life—not like this," he was able to be vulnerable in his wife's company, and he spoke on whatever came to his mind.  "I didn't think that it'd be this hard to see it like this." It appeared that Neverwinter Forest had died with Scimitar and Eshe—at least, that's how he was interrupting the territory's blatant vacancy.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: it sounds like it's the opposite of normal. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 26, 2019, 10:56 AM