Shadewood Destination Zero
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She had stuck close to the very fringes of the Keep for a reason. She shook her head, dismissing the subject of herself and Atticus altogether. "Don't worry about it. I doubt I'll see him again...at least anytime soon." Or so she hoped. The subject changed as Morgan stepped forward, almost protectively in front of the pale she wolf with the green eyes. At this Chai stepped back, yielding easily. "...Just me and only me. I assure you." But she couldn't force them to believe her. They would have to accept her words at their discretion.

Kukutux spoke up, inching into view. It was the first she heard of her voice, one that seemed softer, yet no less cautious. Momentarily, Chai's icy eyes widened in shock that she should ask such a thing. The innocence and surprise were undeniable. She was no actress, no spy in the shadows. Pressing her ears down, she shook her head again quickly. "No, no of course not!" Her brows wrinkled in distaste, not towards them, but to the thought of Cry. "In fact, I've been deliberately avoiding him as much as possible. Him and that..." Her expression briefly went sour. "...so called mentor of his." Would they know she was referring to Reiner? She didn't care. Getting back on track, she found the champagne eyes of Morgan. "He's changed...I've seen it even in the short time I've been here. And I don't like it...or this place. It's not for me...not anymore." She took a small step closer, hoping that the distinct, faded scent of the Watcher on her fur was enough to convince them she was indeed, not league with him.

Messages In This Thread
Destination Zero - by Chai - May 09, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Morgan - May 10, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Kukutux - May 11, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Chai - May 15, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Morgan - May 19, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Kukutux - May 26, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Destination Zero - by Chai - May 26, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Morgan - May 31, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: Destination Zero - by Kukutux - June 01, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Chai - June 04, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Destination Zero - by Morgan - June 09, 2019, 06:36 PM