Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin's eyes grew wide with revelation as the dark woman revealed her history with the pack. She knew of this female! This must be the one that Blue had mentioned to her when they had first met. The one who was underappreciated and forgotten. The one who had made her feel sad until something shiny had caught her attention.

"I know!" she yelped excitedly, "You must be...! Oh... shoot... You have a name... Don't tell me..." Fin furrowed her brows in thought and began to nibble on her bottom lip. What had Blue called her? Something to do with a bird. An eagle? Falcon? Duck? There were two parts to it too. The other part was like.. nose. Or face. Or it was... Son of a bitch, what was it?

"Duck...foot?" Fin said slowly. She peered at the woman for a second before starting to laugh at herself. "I'm sorry, I know it's not that. But it's a kind of bird, isn't it? Robin's.. Head? Cardinal... Elbow? Hawk..... pie? Hawk.. eye? Hawkeye? Wait, is it Hawkeye?" Her eyes lit up as she stumbled upon it finally, her tail wagging expectantly as she waited for confirmation that she had finally gotten it right.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM