Falls of the Hinterlands i see a bad moon rising
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Its all welcome so have a Dingle!

Dingo should have been sleeping but he was amped up after meeting the little family of the strath and found it difficult to contain himself, so he roamed and let fate decide where he went. It was tricky to navigate the hideaway in the daylight so this foray through a nighscape of tangles wasn't going to be any better - which explains how he got so off track to begin with. When he heard voices dimly creeping between the trees Dingo was suitably unnerved; except he did manage to make-out a sweet feminine voice - calling to their daddy. How cute.

Dingo should have turned around and headed back to camp; instead, lured close bt that youthful little voice and his own perverted imagination, the wolf stalked through the forest until he could make out one, then two, bodies. Thankfully he was still shrouded in the thick shadows of the forest. He could watch the pair and judge the best moment to make his grand entrance. Meanwhile, in his head, he wondered if he could creep close enough to the girl so as to charm her out from under daddy's nose.
Messages In This Thread
i see a bad moon rising - by Corruption - June 07, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Alula - June 07, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Dingo - June 07, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Corruption - June 08, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Alula - June 09, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Dingo - June 09, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Alula - June 27, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: i see a bad moon rising - by Dingo - June 30, 2019, 04:41 PM