Shadewood fifteen kids in the backyard drinking wine
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori felt the annoyance rising inside of her, threatening to burst at any second. She could smell Kovertol before he arrived and heard Phex approach, growling at Higoro as if she wasn't doing something about the situation. Then Higoro pinned all the blame on Issun and Issun walked away, once again not taking responsibility for his actions. Then Orochi came and She snapped. 

"Phex stand down he has Cry's permission to be here" that was the first matter of business. The second was Higoro himself "I'm sure your big mouth and hatred for my ex mate have nothing to do with this" she growled sarcastically her fur bristling. "Stay the fuck out of my personal problems Higoro. Go hunt, be useful" she ordered. With Issun gone there was no reason to stick around anymore and she turned, following after him to check in on him even though she was sure nothing good with come of it.  She looked at Phex before she left and her gaze softened slightly "If you want to be caught up on how this happened come find me" she said and walked off.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: fifteen kids in the backyard drinking wine - by Minori - June 09, 2019, 03:24 PM