Ocean's Breath Plateau I'll catch my train, the nine-fifteen [M]
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes and strong language.
tags for reference per usual

He had spotted a strange form on their plateau. His eyes were naturally narrowed these days so one was left more to guess if it was from tiredness or grumpiness. Today it seemed it would be both. He could not deny that he had been hoping to have a quiet day amongst their small group. Perhaps rope @Vegas into a hunt or drag @Valentine out for a quick scouting trip. Or even (he was reluctant to admit how nice it sounded) a group nap if his tiredness kept growing.

Seemed the world had other plans for him.

What do you want? He called out to her in deep tones, his tail raised stiffly ever so slightly. Regardless of numbers or names he was convinced this was his plateau until further notice.
Messages In This Thread
I'll catch my train, the nine-fifteen [M] - by Vanity - June 25, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: I'll catch my train, the nine-fifteen - by Cephaloryn - June 25, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: I'll catch my train, the nine-fifteen - by Vanity - June 25, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: I'll catch my train, the nine-fifteen - by Vanity - June 28, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: I'll catch my train, the nine-fifteen - by Vanity - June 28, 2019, 02:32 PM