Ankyra Sound Every good thing, I kill it good
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the voice that called was not one that he recognized. this meant very little, as the young man had been occupied with patrolling the borders and searching for any sign that his mother had survived the excursion she had taken to easthollow’s borders. every day that passed by him was enough to set his nerves to fire. it all felt too overwhelming, but what choice did he have other than to push through it, as he had with everything else in his life that had threatened to shrink him to nothing.

so, illidan turned toward the summons with stiff limbs and approached at a pace that he deemed acceptable. when he found the brute who had called, his hawkish gaze locked tightly to the large brute. he was a formidable beast in size. his countenance did not suggest that he was anything other than that in mentality, either. the young wildling had learned not to judge quickly by appearance, but he could not stop the thrumming of his heart; it beat within him like a drum of war.

“you seek a challenge?” the ghost inquired in a gravelly voice. his crown was lifted to show a curious interest in the call. “you had better be ready and willing to test your strength…” for if there had been anything that life had taught him, it was that he would not go down until the last ounce of strength had been ripped from his soul.
Messages In This Thread
Every good thing, I kill it good - by Vengeance - June 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Every good thing, I kill it good - by Illidan - June 26, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Every good thing, I kill it good - by Vengeance - June 26, 2019, 06:14 PM