Cerulean Cape who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh yeah? said tristan as he looked around before adding, yeah -- i guess you're right. truth be told, though, tristan didn't actually recall any of that. whoops. he'd keep that to himself. 

as her eyes caught his, tristan found his own gaze darting away back towards the ocean, tail flicking as she began to ask him a question. oh -- yeah i've seen a few, but i haven't seen the right c r a b, returned tristan, looking back at her still-damp fur as it shimmered a bit in the summer sun, i'll get you a good one when i see it. and then, a question curbed it's way right into the conversation, with a big fat ASK ME as it butted it's way into tristan's intrusive thoughts. 

how do you still like-- water, he was gonna say, but as he caught sight of some fucker waltzing through the background, he was cut short. ayo, called out tristan, what's good, man? it wasn't threatening, just a little demanding of information. like, why was he just staring at them? bro?
Messages In This Thread
who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - June 27, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - June 30, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - June 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 09, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 13, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 19, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 22, 2019, 02:00 PM